jueves, 16 de diciembre de 2010

I will drink Martinis and eat ceviche every day for the next 25 days.

Its been a while since I last wrote a blog entry, and the reason for it weas that in the last two weeks I did not manage to relax, think and write down what was happening around.

Right now I am at Mexico City's Airport waiting for my flight to Los Cabos, where I will meet my mom, my sister, Victor (her husband), my brother, Allison (his girlfriend), and the rest of the Castro family (mom's side).

Well, in the last days I have:
1. Been Nikolo, the German Santa Claus, in order to give little Jonathan (the son of two good friends) his goodie bag for behaving well all year,

2. Organised and moderated meeting with 17 participants from 12 different countries,

3. Finalised things at the office, so I could take 3 weeks off,

4. Had a christmass dinner with Hannes, Lindsey and Wall.e,

5. Bought presents like never before,

6. Packed 54 kilos of lugagge in two bags

7. Went to three good concerts and one bad concert. Goods were: Lambchop, Yann Tiersen and Torche; bad was a jazz gig by a pianist called Ibrahim something...

8. Made up with Sarah the schedule for the next Food Conspiracy Dinner in Vienna and Innsbruck (By the way, in Aeromexico's magazine there is an article on this kind of illegal restaurant movement and realised we offer more courses than the ones in the article from Brazil, Argentina and USA)

9. Edited a documentary with Verena

The points above are a sample of what happened in the last two weeks, but from now on, I will just relax on the beach, drink red Martinis and eat ceviche every single day...I am not exagerating, I will drink Martinis and eat ceviche every day for the next 25 days.

P.S. Ceviche ist that delicious mix between sashimi and gazpacho with lime and coriander.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario