domingo, 19 de agosto de 2012

My new smooth-ageing strategy

For me, Sundays are nice days until 16:59, right after that, they are slowly surrounded by a strange nostalgic feeling which reminds us that it is almost over: We will be in the office soon and five long days will have to pass until we can celebrate the next weekend.

Today, it is Sunday, and it has been a sad day from the very beginning. What I usually do when I am depressed is to write a blog.

On Friday I went to the doctor to finally have a health check up! The results were not bad:
  • Blood pressure: OK
  • Lungs: OK
  • Kidneys: OK
  • Eyes: OK
  • Liver: ...surprisingly OK!
  • Cholesterol: 309, should be 300
  • Body mass index: half a kilo away from overweight
On my way from the doctor's practice to my office, I brainstormed to create a strategy in order to make my ageing smoother. I already use anti-ageing body lotion, but this is not enough. I think I have to do more pilates and consume less cheese and milk-chocolate (the main reason for my slightly high cholesterol). This plan has only three points, so it is sureyly not hard to accomplish.

I was thinking about this new smooth-ageing strategy on my bike, when the wind on my face was moving a moustache-hair and this little guy was scratching my nose. The feeling was very annoying! Then, I remember that the last two nights I woke up suddenly thinking that a spider was walking around my nose. Back then, I desperately scratched and rubbed my nose until the feeling was gone. I really thought it was a spider, but on the bike I knew it was my
moustache.

Later in the office, I wanted to put an end to this annoying feeling. So I took my scissors and a pocket mirror and then I saw them...

...there was indeed a rebel moustache-hair growing in the wrong direction (towards my nostrils), but, there was a second hair. It was the longest nose hair I ever saw on someone younger than 80. I cut it immediately and added on e more thing to my smooth-ageing strategy:
  1. Continue using anti-ageing body lotion
  2. Do more sport
  3. Eat less dairy products and chocolate
  4. Buy a nose-hair trimmer

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario