viernes, 16 de noviembre de 2012

Eka, I am sorry...

This summer, when I was living in Georgia I went once to a swimming pool with Maka and Eka. They are twin sisters and they are two of the seven people I met in Tbilisi. Yes, i am not very social when I am abroad.

Maka and Eka are very sporty. They have been swimming for ages, they even knew the staff from the sport club by name.

After swimming for over 5 minutes that day, I had to take a break and went to the club's veranda and placed my pale body on a laying chair under the shadow. As usual, when I am on my bath trunks, I was a little bit ashamed of my body – mainly because all the people round had work-out bodies. And there were a lot of them; but I think this is usual in sport clubs.

When complaining about my couch-potato silhouette, Eka told me that I had potential to look better. She told me that if I worked out for some weeks, instead of a funny belly, I could be the proud owner of a six-pack. I was so motivated, that I promised her and myself to work out to transform my jelly-bean-belly into an iron monster. Deadline: November 14th, 2012. That way the date of my 34th birthday...

I do pilates every Tuesday and last week I was highly motivated to accomplish my goal. I worked out hard that day and truly hoped to reach my dream: Celebrating my birthday with a titanium abdomen. I really felt like I could make it.

I am 34 years old and two days. I just had two huge plates of magnificent gnocchi, I am drinking my 5th glass of wine and I have been sitting in front of th ecomputer for the last two hours. Eka, I am sorry...




P.S. I thought of adding a pic of my tummy, but after five seconds of reflection, I decided not to provoke you unwanted nightmares

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario