miércoles, 14 de agosto de 2013

"Im Westen nichts Neues“ means „ All quiet in the West front“

This title comes from a German book I intend to read in the coming months. I fancy the title and apparently the content might be quite interesting as well; it is about the physical and mental stress of soldiers during World War I.

In the last weeks I have been doing well all in all. Most people would think this is an optimal status, but it is sad for me and for the sake of my blog…actually, as I write this lines, I am slowly realising I am a life masochist. I kind of enjoy suffering and also finding the funny side in my accidents, weird situations and heartbreaks.

But not everything is lost (I never thought I would quote Coldplay in my blog), there is a hidden secret I will reveal in the next two entries (I feel like Peter Jackson announcing two films at once).

Dear reader, think of this entry as a signal saying "I am blogwise boring as a pair of old socks", but also as a sort of press conference announcing that even though all is quiet in the west front (Baja California is the West in this analogy), I will write news of myself facing the worst physical and mental stress...oh yes...there will be blood*

Please wish me bad luck, truly yours,

Oscar


*if you are not a film nerd, “there will be blood” is the title of Paul Thomas Anderson´s fifth movie 

2 comentarios: