domingo, 2 de mayo de 2010

this is a narrated photo-album

Tanja told me some weeks ago that I should have chosen another website for my blog since this one is not suitable to show pictures; actually, I never intended to add pics to my blogs, but today I will describe my sister’s wedding day using pictures. You can either read all the text and watch the entire album using this link, or read the pictures’ description on the blog and watch the photograph simultaneously using the links at the end of each description. I hope you enjoy these moments as much as I did.

Hannes is not only my best Austrian friend, but he is also a sort of adopted family member. Since Hannes could’t travel to the wedding, he sent Tita a heavy present (PIC 1).

In the box there was a letter and nearly five kilos of “mignon Schnitte”, which are layers of wafers and hazelnut-crème, covered with milk-chocolate. They are like the pimped version of a Kit Kat, and are also Tita’s favourites (PIC 2).

This is me in my room. The people in Innsbruck, you may recognize the baettle-poster. I am holding the biggest Mojito I’ve ever prepared. I shared this cocktail-pitcher with my mom and my brother; but my mom only had one small glass, because she doesn’t drink alcohol (PIC 3).

This is my little sister just before the make-up session (PIC 4).

The woman doing the make-up told me Tita was a very calmed bride; she neither cried nor shouted! (PIC 5)

Here you can see how the hair dresser converted Tita’s straight hair into nice curls (PIC 6)

If you follow my blog, you will remember that I got pretty emotional buttoning Tita’s dress. I didn’t cry, but almost (PIC 6b)

Here you can see the hair-dresser’s final product. On the mirror the full haircut is reflected (PIC 7)

Tomás and I were men wearing black (PIC 8)

The day before the wedding I saw “Taxi driver” and this photo is strongly influenced by it …Are you talking to me? (PIC 9)

A wonderful image of my little sister an my lovely mom (PIC 10)

I love this picture since it shows how relaxed my sister was one hour before the wedding. It stopped raining and everything went perfectly well. Tita, Víctor and everyone else were glad and calmed, just as Tita in this image (PIC 11).

This is Víctor, Tita’s husband (PIC 12)

Luis Rubén is a common friend of Víctor and me. He was the one who took Víctor to my home for the first time so he could see Tita (PIC 13).

Luis Rubén was also the wedding’s driver; he drove the couple to the Cathedral, just after they stepped down fro the car, my mom fixed the last details (PIC 14).

This is Daniel, the son of my cousin Carlos Scott and Laura, his lovely wife (PIC 15)

If you are in Facebook you may know Alejandro a.k.a. Spiderman from my current profile picture (PIC 17).

The main three people in this picture are my mom, Tita and my father. You can also see Carla, my cousin, holding the bridal bouquet besides her husband Albino, the Spaniard. On the foreground one can see my godmother Martina and her son (my cousin) Mario (PIC 18).

This is Victoria, Daniel’s sister. After Tita, she had the best dress that day. She looked just like a fairy! (PIC 19)

After the church, we went for “elotes”. Elotes are maize kernels on a glass with lime juice, salt, chilli powder, butter and topped with shredded cheese (PIC 20).

I took this picture at the wedding party, when Tita and Víctor danced their first waltz as a married couple (PIC 21).

If you want to see all pictures as a dia-show, use this link. And on my new profil picture you can see my mom and me.

Un abrazo grande,

Oscar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario