miércoles, 22 de septiembre de 2010

14 years in Innsbruck

This week I am celebrating 14 years in Austria. For the statistic freaks: I have lived 45% of my life in Austria. For the fact freaks: I had my first real girlfriend here and I ate tomato for the first time in Innsbruck. And in those 14 years I have had 29 flat mates! Here the list:

1st Flat all people from Chihuahua!
1996: Else (cool), Arturo (cool), Holguer (weird), Jesús (...), Germán (cool)
Summer 1997: Laura (...), Alejandra (ex-girlfriend, no-comment), Billy (my best
friend back then)
Winter 1997: Carla (my cool cousin), Tita (my very cool sister), Emilia (cool),
Kenneth (my best friend for many years), Alejandro (cool) and Daniel (weird, but
very cool!)

2nd Flat (1997-1999):
Christoph and Uschi from Salzburg, and a German girl...I forgot her name, they were
all cool

3rd Flat (1999):
I lived on my own some months and then with my former girlfriend (not cool at all!)

4th Flat (the actual one)
1999: Tomás (my very cool brother) and two weird guys from South-Tyrol...and not cool
2000: Christian (cool, still one of my best friends) and Petra (weird, I am happy I
never saw her since then)
2001: Wolfgang (cool, I still see him every now and then) and Hannes (my very cool
sidekick)
2002-2004: Gimm (cool) and Hannes
2007: Mihow (cool snowboarder), Hannes moved out before Mihow moved in.
2008: Felicia (cool and funny Italian girl!)
2009-2010: Marina (cool, the French touch the flat needed!)
2010: A German girl (cool), I don't know her so well, so I won't publish her name ;-)

By the way, last weekend was great. Kathrin and Luisa came along, followed by Christian, Sonja and their son Jonathan. On Sunday, I went to the mountain with
Conny and Kathrin (both have children as well). Hannes finally came back from Scandinavia, we went for a pizza on Sunday and later for some drinks at a street party, oh yeah!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario