sábado, 26 de febrero de 2011

Sport ist Mord

There is a saying in German which I love, it reads „Sport ist Mord“ and can be translated to „sport kills“. Last Saturday I went snowboarding with Hannes and Anne and at the middle of the first slope I felt (just after coming to a complete stop). when this happenes, I was moving so slow before falling, that you cannot even call that speed; however, I landed on my knees and hands. My right wrist was injured.

Doing sport is one of the two reasons I haven’t written in my blog, the other one is the lack of interesting happenings at the moment. Yes, my life is currently pretty boring.

Based on the lack of curious, sad or funny events in the last two weeks, I will show you a series of pictures from me enjoying the night life in Los Cabos. These pictures reflect what partying, getting drunk and meeting girls is for me.

If you want to see me at my best, click here

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario