lunes, 14 de diciembre de 2009

I think I’m back OR I assure you this entry is better than the last two

Today is the first time I have a title for a blog entry before writing it. Meaning I know how to start this text and how to conclude it; in my present situation this is an achievement, believe me, I am everything but happy with my two last blog entries (but I love the new pic). I am sorry guys.

What I personally enjoy in my blogs is the comfortable melancholy and the funny tone of loneliness, I know this may sound kitsch, but we all know I usually write about things that I cannot change, about things that I have to get use to. I think it’s funny to write about the pleasure of eating of rice & beans every day, about the inexplicable love for cream-cheese sandwiches with banana chips and jalapeno peppers…and my weirdest feeling at present: missing sorrow.

Yesterday I felt lonely for the first time in 2 weeks, and it was great. I had a wonderful guest for the last fourteen days and I truly enjoyed every single minute of her visit. In fact, Kathrin was the first woman (not biologically-related) with whom I have spent more that 7 days in a row under the same roof and it was nice! Oh shit, it is sad to realise that I am 31 and I have never had the chance to go on vacations with a girlfriend for longer than 5 days…that may be another story…

Chatting and discussing with Kathrin for the last two weeks was great, and if it wasn’t for her, I would have never visited a single club in Managua. I think that Kathrin’s depart sharpened my feelings: I am currently having the time of my life writing my blog while having my second glass of Chardonnay (2007, Undurraga Estate, Valle Central - Chile) and I am like Han, solo.

That was it...I think I am back, oh yeah!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario