sábado, 19 de diciembre de 2009

Trip to my hometown

See the new picture? I am sitting at the bar of AeroMexico’s VIP lounge at Mexico City’s airport. Nice building, typical contemporary Mexican architecture, which means lots of gray concrete and small little windows, it reminded me of the Managuan Cathedral.

The organisation I work for suggested me getting a Dinner Club credit card, it has as wide travel insurance coverage and it provides access to many airport lounges. I am drinking now my second gin tonic, have you noticed? Many times I write my blog when having a second glass!)

I just converted my ham and cheese croissant (strange ham and yellow cheese) into a vegetarian variation by replacing the strange content with tomato and normal cheese. I love this VIP lunge: I have free internet access, lots of magazines and now, a third gin and tonic; by the way, when I drink a glass of gin and tonic, it reminds me of Maurizio a.k.a. BRTKLLR.

…pause…

I stopped writing this text for 26 hours, I am now in Chihuahua.

The plane arrived safely yesterday evening (I am afraid of flying). Chihuahua has an aggressive, dessert weather, not to be compared with the constant 30°C from tropical Managua. Here the sun goes down at 5 p.m. and temperature drastically sinks from 18°C to 5°C, meaning we have really chilly nights. In NIcaragua I really miss a cold winter…

I am driving my sister Tita to a Christmas party to Kenneth’s place (many of you know this legendary Chihuahuan guy who conquered many Europan girls who love Latinos). Afterwards I am going back to the airport to pick my brother Tomás, he’s arriving from Los Cabos, remember Jackie Brown?

Want to see some pics? Click here to see Mexico City´s Airport and here to see  Managua´s Cathedral

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario