jueves, 18 de marzo de 2010

Post-central-american-depression in the early thirties

NOTE: I hope that the number of blog-readers will not decrease now that I am back in Innsbruck. Starting with this entry my stories will be less exotic with no Tsunami-warnings, Latin-food or children from the village.

This morning the sun was shinny and for the first time since I arrived in Innsbruck, I took my winter jacket off. My greatest fear turned to be wrong: The low temperatures won’t last until next winter.

One of the things that stroke me the most since came back to Innsbruck, was the fact that almost all of my friends are in a relationship (with two exceptions). I can feel the consequences of living alone for the last six months (and the spring coming), yes, during the last months I have been wishing to meet a girl…

The feeling started already in Managua, there were so many beautiful women, but my lack of initiative kept me away from the opposite sex.
Still I managed to share time with three wonderful ladies: Ericka (if you are a blog reader, you know what happened), Maria Julia, a beautiful girl from Estelí, but the age and geographical differences didn’t help (10,000 km separate us…and she was born in 1990) and Maricruz, the girl who went with me to that last trip in Nicaragua. I remember being so happy in the bus to San Juan when she suddenly told me she had a German boyfriend :-(

Let’s see how 2010 develops and let’s hope the spring helps me this time (it didn’t in 2007, 2008 and 2009). By the way, I have a plan B: I could live 2010 in absolutely sentimental chastity.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario