martes, 15 de junio de 2010

how mole can help against a broken heart

A couple of months ago I wrote on my blog about "sentimental chastity", a status I
wanted to reach...but, as usual, something went wrong. I meet someone and
without noticing I started liking her. I think it was not only because of the way
she is, but I also love her sense of humour, maturity (something I may never possess), and she is a pretty good dancer.

It is well known that I make public many topics of my personal life through this
blog and by uploading all kinds of fotos on facebook; but this time it makes no
sense to explain the series of events which lead to a "no-chance-with-her"-situation. I will only say that the chances of starting a relationship with her were never big, but now they are simply non-existing, and my
behaviour (wich sometimes resembles the one of a pubert) played an essential role on that.

Ever since I came back to Austria in March I felt the need for a change; this week I am paiting my room, I will change some furniture and starting tomorrow, I will ride my bike to work in order to do some exercise (and finally get rid of the extra fat on my abdomen and boobs). I think that the summ of these small changes in my life will make everything better.

By the way, tomorrow I am cooking along with Isabella; she's coming to learn how to
prepare my 28-ingredient-recipe for mole. Cooking and eating with friends makes me
extremely happy, and tomorrow I will be cooking mole for the first time this year. Want an overview of the ingredients? 5 kinds of seeds/nuts, 4 sorts of dried chillies, 6 different vegetables, brown cane-sugar, cacao and cinammon...mmmh!

1 comentario:

  1. Hola Oscar..
    sientes el corazón pasita todavía?? ..es la misma canción de toda la vida?
    änimo!! ...ENLIGHTMENT remember? move on!

    ResponderEliminar