jueves, 24 de junio de 2010

how a piñata can help against a broken heart

Last weekend I started a new happiness project: Making a piñata. I never imagined that making one could spark so beautiful feelings. Until now, happiness for me could be achieved in different way, here a sample of them:

Being home with my family and do nothing
Cooking and eating for/with friends
Hugging a baby
Travelling by car with Hannes
Chatting with somebody and not worrying about time
Eating chocolate
Being trapped by a good book
Kissing the girl I like on the forehead
Having a glass of prosecco on a Friday afternoon
Taking a long hot shower
Hearing good music on the ipod on a train while enjoying the landscape
Going to the cinema (alone or with a good friend)
Playing the drums
Presenting something to an audience (research resukts, a piece of music or a movie)
Playing with a child and making it laugh

I discovered that making a piñata for Luisa (Innsbruck’s cutest girl) is something I really enjoy; although it’s hard work, I have been working on it for 3 days and it’s not yet done! However, this weekend I will meet Luisa and Kathrin (her mom) and Luisa will break her piñata and get all candies, chocolates, peanuts and the heart-shaped confetti and will laugh and smile.

Thinking of it makes me happy, very happy.

P.S. Want to see the photos of this Blog? Click HERE

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario