viernes, 11 de junio de 2010

World Championship, here I come!

Last week our short film festival took place and it was wonderful! We had lots of activities: a video-workshop at the university, a DJ-Session on one of Innsbruck’s most visited squares (youtube-link), a sold-out film competition at Innsbruck’s quality cinema theatre, a screening with international films, a magnificent concert with Mambo Kurt (LINK), a music-video screening and an acoustic session with Kamil Szlachta.

This weekend will be different: In a couple of hours the Mr Hyde in me will wake up and take over my body and mind. I actually don’t like sports, I never exercise and I never watch sport on T.V.

I can only recognise the faces of 10 football players (including Maradona, Pelé, Beckham and Sánchez)...but in the coming minutes I will turn into a wild football-fan. This dark side started in 1998 and it comes back every 4 years and it only occurs when the Selección Mexicana has a match.

I already got coronas, tortilla chips, avocado, coriander, flour-tortillas and cheese. World Championship, here I come (from my living room)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario