martes, 17 de mayo de 2011

Peculiar coins

There are three famous personalities I really hate. I am sure that the world would have been a better place if they would have never been born.

Curiously they all worked for the same organisation. The first of this monsters is josémaría escrivá. He founded the opus gay, better known as the opus dei. No one on earth thinks more often in sex than them. Just imagine that many of the opus gay members cover their bodies while taking a shower, because if they see themselves naked they may think of sex - and that is a sin for them! Here is my favourite one: If you think of something dirty (like a mom breast-feeding her baby), you will have to flagellate yourself and pray at the same time. Once, an opus gay member told my brother "I flagellate myself while praying, it hurts, but after some time I started liking it. FREAKS!!!

The other guy I hate is marcial masiel. He was a very good friend of karol wojtila (he is the next in my list). This priest was the best manager that the catholic church has seen (cerated an imperium of 650 million USD). That is probably why the vatican under Karol Wojtila never said anything to him when they discovered what "father masiel" was doing: He sexually abused of many children and teenagers...including his own children. SICK!!!

And the most famous celebrity I hate: karol wojtila a.k.a. as Pope Johannes Paulus the second. He did nothing, absolutely nothing to stop the bastards I mentioned above, and he knew them personally. ASSHOLE!!!

The worst of all: Two of these animals have achieved the first step in becoming
saints according to the catholic church...IDIOTS!!!

Last week I went to a bar, when I paid I received a 50 Cent coin, and as usual,
I inspected the coin to see it's country of origin. It was a nice surprise to discover that the coin was from the vatican city. Since they are not frecuent, they have a high numismatic value. My karol wojtila 50 cent coin is 6 Euros worth. Nice to have that bastard on my coin!!!

P.S. If I hurted your feelings by expressing the way I did in this entry, sorry but your religion has sick and crazy leaders...

P.S. 2 I don't like the catholic church, but I love their coins!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario