lunes, 5 de julio de 2010

nice memories from my desk

About 8 days ago, Hannes and I painted my room walls, since that day I haven’t bought new book shelves and ever since, my desk is a mess.

Since I have not so much to tell, I will randomly describe some of the objects on my desk:

On Saturday I skyped with Tanja (she is currently in Peru) and I turned on the webcam. Wile talking with her I drew emoticons which I placed in front of the webcam. I draw a happy face, a sleeping face, a sweating face, a sad face and even a face talking on the phone (because Hannes called me while I was skyping).

There is also postcard Verena sent me from India in March; it is a pretty foldable postcard.

On the far left-end there is a bottle of hot-salsa I brought from Chihuahua for Lisa. By the way, Lisa turned 24 last Saturday and she organised a pretty nice barbeque. The weather was wonderful and the evening was great, but there was a big small problem: Mosquitoes.

There is also a big bunch of Polaroid pictures, I can recognise one my brother made of me playing a concert in 2008; Carol and me at the Garda Lake in Verona, Italy in 2009; the film-festival gang from last year and one from January 2009 with Sarah, Lisa, Hannes, my mom, my sister and brother, this is a pretty one.

There is so much stuff in here that I should stop writing about everything on it, there is plenty to say about the Woody (toy story) I got from my sister, the pap maché cat I got from Isabella, the kazoo I bought last week, the kaleidoscope that I for from Kathrin for Christmas three years ago…

P.S. Click on the profile pic to see three emoticons from the skype-session with Tanja

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario