miércoles, 21 de julio de 2010

el triste

Today is everything but a perfect day. At work I received two bad news about projects in which I really invested lots of time. Today was also cleaning day in my apartment and the use of cleanser in the restroom triggered my allergy, since then I have been sneezing like hell; in addition to that, I watched an episode of South Park and for the first time, in the 7 seasons I have watched, the episode was very sad, it was so depressing that I almost cried three or four times.

Right now I don’t feel very motivated, the only inspiration I have now it to be even sadder (yes, I am an old-fashioned melancholy-junkie). All evening I have been hearing to sad songs along with a glass of white wine.

If I take a look to the last 14 hours, there was only a really pleasant moment: I hugged a friend of mine; it was the first time in a while. By the way, she’s the girl who will never be my girlfriend. Being next to her was lovely, but as soon as I left, a strange mixture of joy and sadness ran all over me.

I will get another glass of Chardonnay, listen to more dark-romantic music from the 70’s and 80’s and top this depressing ceremony with "el triste" from José José.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario