domingo, 11 de julio de 2010

I hope to meet a girl soon, and I hope she never gets to read my blog.

Yesterday, Maria Hannes and I went to have a glass of wine to a terrace café in
Innsbruck's centre. While there, we discussed an important topic for us: Being single in our early thirties.

I won't tell anything about María's and Hannes' lives since it would be mean from my side, but I can tell we laughed about our situation and even made a terrific forecast: In some years, we three would be sitting in the same bar laughing about the time when we thought that being single was miserable. Maria, who has a refined sense of humour even pictured us: We three will be sitting on the same bar, same table, all of us would be in a a happy relationship, but there will be something different: The size of my breast would be even larger than now.

Maria is one of my closest friends and one I can hug, kiss on the cheek and held hands to with no problem. Having her as a guest in Innsbruck is a nice placebo; she is a person I can give affection to, she's a "receptor of friendliness".

Yesterday at the terrace I told my friends I wanted somehow to to start a relationship, it's been two and a half years since I had my last normal, official relationship. Although this summer started late, this July is hot and there are masses of women wearing shorts tops all around town.

Hannes and Maria don't believe me and think I just want a girlfriend until winter
comes, I cannot argue against that, actually I have never been able to plan my life for longer than 2 months...never. However, I hope to meet a girl soon, and I hope she never gets to read my blog.

p.s. I didn't change my profil pic this time, because I really like the actual one

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario