miércoles, 20 de junio de 2012

The substantial changes

My life in Tbilisi is nice:  I wake up, take a shower, take the subway, reach the office, start working, drink a cup of tea, continue working, have lunch outside, go back to the office, fight the desire of taking a nap and continue working.  At around 7 or 8, I take the subway back home, buy peaches or strawberries or cherries, do some facebooking, read news online, eat the fruit I bought earlier and go late to bed.
This has been my life in the last 2 and a half weeks, however, there have been some substantial changes. During the first days in Tbilisi:
   - I had nice meals not only at noon, but also at night, now I barely have dinner.
   - I had 2-3 glasses of wine at night, now I get drunk very fast! Last Friday it took me
     only one bottle
beer to party alone all night and on Saturday I went wild from a Gin &
     Tonic and a Martini Rosso.
I am not sure if my body is asking me for these eating and drinking issues (I don’t want to write “drinking problems”), because it need a break.
This is the story:
The day I arrived at Tbilisi, I was waiting for my luggage in the airport when I saw a huge electronic scale. I took my jacket and shoes off and hoped for the best.
Well, of course “the best” did not happen. Actually, what appeared on the scale after I stepped on it was a number I considered impossible for me to reach…Eighty bloody kilos.
What I like now is that I am eating lots of good & fresh vegetables and that I am having 4 wine glasses per week…instead of per day.
I hope my body likes this, and it gives me back what I want the most: the weight I had in 2007.
P.S. Attached you can see some pics, one of the street where the office is, two from my flat and one of me with a green polo shirt.
The newly renovated Marjanishvili-street, where the office I work is  
 My bed and the hall that leads to the exit, bathroom and kitchen
My bedroom from th eopposite perspective
Me in the corridor, wearing a olive-green polo shirt

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario